Did you arrive here after logging in?
If so, you may need updated graphics card drivers. Please see the section below for more information.
If you are on the computer that will be running WhiteBox Learning applications, you can go to our Check Requirements page to see if the computer is compliant. Otherwise, WhiteBox recommends / supports the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer -or- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer -or- ChromeOS* (Chromebook)
- Web Browser (Windows): Mozilla Firefox (current version) - or - Google Chrome - or - Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 only) - or - Internet Explorer 11.
- Web Browser (Mac OS X): Google Chrome - or - Mozilla Firefox - or - Safari
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you must install the Unity Web Player plugin on all student machines. Please see the Unity Web Player Overview article.
- If you are using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, you are not required to install the plugin.
- Recommended Screen Resolution: At Least 1024 x 768 pixels (the bigger the better)
- Hardware: We do not have specific requirements for RAM, CPU or graphics cards. We strive to optimize our applications so that they will run on low and high end machines. Please contact us if 3D graphics performance is a problem.
Graphics Card Drivers
To use WhiteBox Learning applications with WebGL, you must have sufficient video card drivers. Out of date or "generic" drivers often cause Firefox and Chrome to disable the WebGL feature. If you've arrived at this page after logging in while using one of these browsers, it is likely due to insufficient video card drivers. You may need assistance from your IT department to locate and install new drivers.
If you are using the Internet Explorer web browser, we recommend that you add whiteboxlearning.com to your Trusted Sites.
Adding WhiteBox To Your Trusted Sites (IE only)
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted Sites zone.
- Select the Sites button and add whiteboxlearning.com.