Setting up the WhiteBox system for full classroom deployment is an easy process, but may require IT support. Since you've already completed the trial process, we assume you are all set regarding System Requirements. Here are the remaining steps you'll need to follow.
- Setup your classes and activities in the Teacher Control Center (TCC). If you have not already done so, we strongly recommend that you watch a 5 minute video reviewing the TCC. The TCC is where you manage your classes and monitor student progress.
- Distribute student IDs and enjoy!
Need More Help?
If you have any questions please use the search box above under "How Can We Help" or browse the list of help articles on our support home page (scroll to bottom). If you can't find an answer to your question you can contact us:
- by clicking the "Submit A Request" link in the menu at the top of this page to create a support ticket
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling our toll free support line at 1-800-592-3460.
We're here to help!