Here are the steps you will need to follow to setup your free trial.
- Confirm System Requirements. Our applications run on Windows and Mac OS X and most Internet browsers, but check our System Requirements page to be sure.
- Log into the Teacher Control Center (TCC). The TCC is where you manage your classes and activities and monitor student progress. For trial users, we've already setup a sample class and enabled access to all applications, but you will need to login to the TCC to retrieve a student and group ID. These IDs will be necessary to login to the WhiteBox applications. Please refer to the welcome email sent to you by WhiteBox Support when you signed up for your trial. If you have misplaced this email, just contact us using one of the methods described at the bottom of this article. We also encourage you to watch a 5 minute video reviewing the TCC.
- Login to an application. Go to our main login page to work with an application. Use the student and group ID you retrieved in step 3.
Check out other helpful videos on our YouTube channel.
Need More Help?
If you have any questions please use the search box above under "How Can We Help" or browse the list of help articles on our support home page (scroll to bottom). If you can't find an answer to your question you can contact us:
- by clicking the "Submit A Request" link in the menu at the top of this page to create a support ticket
- by emailing us at email@example.com
- by calling our toll free support line at 1-800-592-3460.
We're here to help!